Wins & Fails: Daredevil 501 Review
Story: Andy Diggle
Pencils: Roberto De La Torre
Inks: Roberto De La Torre
Colors: Matt Hollingsworth
- As sad as it was to see the Diggle/De La Torre duo leave Thunderbolts, I’m pleased to have their blatant talent on display in DD.
- De La Torre’s new look Hand Ninjas give the reader a nice feel now that Murdock is in charge.
- Diggle doesn’t waste any time getting the ball rolling on his run as Matt confronts Izo.
- Diggle nails the character voices and has great command of the dialogue.
- The pages that De La Torre turned in for this issue are beautiful and really work to give the book a dark feel, while nicely highlighting and putting accents in the right places.
- I find myself shooting blanks when it comes to criticizing anything in this issue.